Friday, June 8, 2012

Review: Bridget Sandals

As I hustled through the Miami airport recently on my way back from Jamaica, I caught at least four people surreptitiously checking out my newest pair of Bridget sandals from the Jamaican model turned Playboy bunny turned shoe designer. Not that I can blame them. The multicolor leather roses that blossomed from between my toes turned heads and practically had people smelling my feet. In a sea of scuffed sneakers and worn-out flip-flops, leather ties that wrapped gladiator-style from my ankles to my knees distinguished me from the style-starved traveling hordes. Gentlemen, treat your wife to a pair of these, and you won?t be sorry. From $95. Bridgetsandals.net
Gentlemen, treat your wife to a pair of these, and you won?t be sorry. From $95. Bridgetsandals.net
read more

Ruka ski holidays Finland Lapland holidays Lapland skiing holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment