Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Iconic Road Trips: An Unforgettable Trip Down The West Coast

The days I spent driving down U.S. Route 101 in Oregon through Highway 1 in California were some of the best days of my life. Admittedly, I was malleable for the molding. I had just gone through a breakup and was getting ready to start a summer-long tour alongside the ex. I decided to take a detour on my way from New York to California, where the tour began. I drove across the country to Seattle and then down to Portland. I went west from Portland until I hit the Pacific and then I drove south and didn't stop driving south until I hit San Diego. I pulled over at just about every lookout and inhaled the fresh scent of pine. Hardly developed at all, the journey down the 101 and the 1 is dotted with plenty of scenic lookouts.Continue reading Iconic Road Trips: An Unforgettable Trip Down The West CoastIconic Road Trips: An Unforgettable Trip Down The West Coast originally appeared on Gadling on Mon, 21 May 2012 14:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.Permalink | Email this | Comments



Finland Lapland holidays Lapland skiing holidays Travel

No comments:

Post a Comment